We have been called by God to use our skills to advance the Kingdom of Heaven. We can’t do this without partners, because it costs too much to fund it all ourselves. We believe that just as God has called us to do His work, He has called partners who believe that this work is worth while to pray for us and support us financially. We believe that God blesses those who cheerfully give as He leads them.
Remember this: he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly. He who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Let each man give according as he has determined in his heart; not grudgingly, or under compulsion; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound to every good work. As it is written,
“He has scattered abroad, he has given to the poor.
His righteousness remains forever.” — 2 Corinthians 9:6-9 (WEB)
There are at least 6 ways to donate:
- Set up a recurring and/or one-time payment using your financial institution’s bill payment service. Many banks and credit unions offer this service for free via their web site, and you don’t even have to pay for a stamp. Just use the tax-deductible World Outreach Ministries donation address and phone number below, and “Fund Code 70” as the “account number.” If your donation is recurring, you don’t even have to do anything after you set it up, unless you want to change the amount. This may be the best way to support us regularly.
- Mail a good, old-fashioned U. S. dollar check or money order to the address below. Please put a note in the envelope that it is for Fund Code #70. Donations given this way are tax deductible, counted in the tax year you mail the check.
- Give online using a credit or debit card. This service now accepts credit cards from many countries. Note that you can set up a recurring donation which is convenient for you and helps us pay our recurring bills (tax deductible).
- Designate an offering for us if your church has us listed as one of their missionaries they accept designated offerings for (tax deductible).
- Send a personal gift via PayPal (not tax deductible).
- Send us cryptocurrency donations.
Tax-deductible donations in U. S. dollars in the form of checks, payments using the bill payment service of your financial institution, or money orders may be made payable to:
WORLD OUTREACH MINISTRIES
PO BOX B
MARRIETTA GA 30061-0379
+1 770-424-1545 or 1-800-832-WORD (9673)
Please mark your donations “FUND CODE #70” on a note with the payment or encoded as the “account number” on an electronic “bill payment” to ensure that we are credited with your donation.
You may also donate online at the World Outreach Ministries web site. This site now also allows entry of addresses outside of the U. S. A. as well as U. S. A. addresses. Please make sure you select our names (Johnson, Michael & Lori) from the list of missionaries to donate to.
However you may choose to financially support our ministry, please let us keep in touch with you with updates via email. Just send us your email address and a request to be on our partner mailing list.
Non-tax-deductible personal gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, etc., may be made with the PayPal donate button, below. This is not intended for our regular support, which should be routed through World Outreach Ministries, instead, when possible. ONE-TIME DONATION:
You may also automatically donate monthly with a PayPal “subscription”. Note that this is not for USA tax-deductible donations, which should go through World Outreach Ministries. RECURRING DONATION:
Crypto Currency Donations
You may help share the cost of World English Bible translation and distribution, as well as the cost of Bible distribution in hundreds of other languages by sending a gift in various “cryptocurrencies” by going to https://platform.engiven.com/give/521/widget/320 and giving there. Enter “Michael & Lori Johnson” as the World Outreach Ministries missionaries to give to.
If you have any questions about donations or our budget, please ask.
Not that I seek for the gift, but I seek for the fruit that increases to your account. — Philippians 4:17